Means for the definition of meat beans
- 2 cups dried beans
- 1. 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 350 gr meat module
- 3-5 dried almonds
- Hot water
- Salt, pepper
How to make succulent beans?
- Soak dried beans in water overnight. The next day, strain and wash the water.
- Chop the onions a little at a time and add oil to the pressure cooker during this time.
- Cut the beef into cubes and place them in a pressure cooker with onion.
- Cook meat until drained. Then add the tomato paste, salt and dried beans on it.
- Approximately 3-3 in beans. Add 5 cups of water.
- Add the cayenne peppers and add the spices. Cover the pot and cook for an average of 30 minutes.
- Then check if the beans are cooked.
- You can serve dried beans with meat along with rice pilaf and pickled peppers. Enjoy your meal.
What are the tricks of defining succulent beans?
- First of all, you can use minced lamb meat alongside beef in the definition.
- If the beans are not boiled even if the water runs out, you can add a glass of water.
- While soaking the beans overnight, add a teaspoon of salt.
- You can increase the flavor of beans by using tomato paste and pepper.
How many calories is 1 serving of dried beans with meat?
- A serving of dried beans is approximately 235 calories. It must be consumed in a measured way.
Definitions of legumes Definitions of meat Meat dishes Eid foods Definitions of Ramadan