Materials for the definition of Bechamel Nuar
- 1 nuar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tomatoes
- 600 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- Black pepper, salt
- Sunflower oil
How to make Bechamel Nuar?
- Fry the porridge in sunflower oil as a whole. Add tomatoes, thyme, garlic, pepper, salt and cook. When cold, cut into thin slices.
- Sauté the onion and mushroom on the side of the chopped onion. Lightly roast 2 tablespoons of flour in 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add hot water, make boza sauce and cook for 10 minutes. Put the slices you cut into the glass container. Add the mushroom. Roll up the sauce and serve.
What are the tricks of Bechamelli Nuar’s definition?
- If nuar has been frozen before, it should be removed from the freezer overnight and kept in the refrigerator.
- Wait half an hour before the rate starts at room temperature and let it soften.
- To avoid hardening the meat, salt the pulcra before cooking.
- Always mix to avoid crowding while preparing the bechamel sauce.
- You can use milk for the production of Bechamel sauce. If you are adding milk, make sure it is hot.
How many calories are in 1 serving of chops?
- A serving of the bechamelli nuar is approximately 195 calories. It is rich in protein, phosphorous and iron.
Take meat dishes Festive dishes Meat definitions World cuisine recipes