Veal Boil Definition Tools
- 1 kg of beef bone (breast)
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 2-3 black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon butter
How to boil the veal?
- Cook bone module meat in a thick, oil-free saucepan, lightly, until loose. Add a little water and cook for 50 minutes.
- Chop the whole small potatoes, diced celery, and carrots as well.
- Add butter and onion, cut into four, in skillet. Add 12 glasses of water and peppercorns.
- Cook for about 40 more minutes over low heat until vegetables are tender. Serve hot.
What are the tricks of the definition of meat boil?
- The most appropriate procedure for boiling bone meat is to use a pressure cooker.
- Place meat in pressure cooker and fill with water, running 4 fingers.
- If you want to add flavor while cooking your meat, add black peppercorns or bay leaf inside the pot.
- If the meat is too big, add a teaspoon of baking soda. In this way, your meat will be smoother.
1 serving Boiled beef How many calories?
- A serving of boiled meat is approximately 95 calories. One serving contains 100 grams of meat.
Ramadan Definitions Take festive dishes Meat dishes Meat definitions