Description of the minced meat egg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 medium length onions
- 2 pointed peppers
- 8 eggs
- 200 gr of minced lamb meat
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to make a chopped egg?
- Chopped onions. Chop the peppers into fine rings. Cook the onion in olive oil. Add minced meat and bell peppers and continue to roast. Sweeten with salt.
- Break the eggs into the mortar and close the lid of the pot, with the yellows intact.
- When the egg whites are fully cooked, remove the pot from the stove. Share the chopped egg on the plates and serve.
What are the tricks of defining chopped eggs?
- To keep the eggs juicy, add the minced meat after grilling and don’t wait too long.
- For the egg to have a heavier consistency, you can continue cooking by closing the roof lid.
- You can increase the flavor by serving the chopped egg with home-made corn production.
How many calories is 1 serving of chopped eggs?
- A serving of chopped eggs is approximately 130 calories. It must be consumed in a measured way.
Buy Meat Dishes Egg Recipes Breakfast Recipes Meat Definitions