Ingredients for the definition of potato
- 500 gr of minced meat
- 2 onions
- 3 pointed peppers
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 4-5 potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups of water
How to make chopped potatoes?
- Chop the onion and fry in oil. Add the minced meat and cook for another 5 minutes. Add black pepper.
- Place sliced potatoes, tomatoes, and peppers on the ground beef. Melt the tomato paste with a glass of water and add it to the pan.
- Add remaining water, add salt and cook. Serve hot.
- You can serve the chopped potato with the sauerkraut. Enjoy your meal.
1 serving of chopped potato How many calories?
- A serving of chopped potatoes is approximately 235 calories. It is recommended to consume in small portions, since the price of oil is high.
Take meat dishes Iftar dishes Meat definitions Vegetable definitions Different vegetable dishes