Materials for the definition of leaf lung
- 1 sheep liver
- buy 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 g of butter
- Half a handful of parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tsp sumac
- juice of 1 lemon
How to make livers from leaves?
- Peel the dice from the liver. Cut into thin slices with a sharp knife. Clean an onion and chop it into a ring. Mix with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the liver slices in a bowl and add spicy onions between them. Leave the lid covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Separate the liver slices from the onions. Melt the butter in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes adding and rotating the lungs.
- Peel the other onion and cut it into pieces. Clean and chop the parsley.
- Place the onion, parsley, chili, sumac, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl and mix. Put the liver on a serving plate. Serve hot garnished with onion and parsley. Enjoy your meal.
What are the key points of the leaf liver definition?
- First, finely chop the liver you will use in the description when buying it from the butcher.
- The point to consider in leaf liver production is that the lungs are one to one thick.
- You can season the cooked liver with butter sauce.
How many calories are in 1 serving of leaf liver?
- A 100 gram serving of leaf livers is approximately 200 calories. It is recommended to consume conservatively, since its oil value is high.
Mediterranean Food Invitation Plates Definitions of Meat Get Local Recipes Meat Plates