Materials for the definition of potatoes with tomato sauce
- 3 potatoes
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Fresh thyme
- Sunflower oil
How to make potatoes with tomato sauce?
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Put the sunflower oil in the pan and heat it. Fry the potatoes and keep them warm.
- Peel and grate the tomatoes. Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan and heat. Add the tomatoes and sauté.
- Add flour, vinegar, salt and pepper powder and mix and remove the water from the stove when it dries.
- Put the potatoes in the serving dish. Pour the tomato sauce over it. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve. Enjoy your meal.
What are the key points of the definition of potato sauce?
- You can peel the tomatoes and chop them into small pieces.
- You can leave excess oil by draining the fries on a paper towel.
- You can make it more delicious by adding green pepper to the tomato sauce.
- For best flavor, add yogurt to potatoes first. Then, pass the tomato sauce.
How many calories are in 1 serving of potatoes with tomato sauce?
- A serving of potatoes with tomato sauce has approximately 250 calories. Since the frying method is used, it should be consumed in moderation.
Diet dishes Different vegetable dishes Definitions of vegetables Definitions of roast Definitions of appetizer Vegetarian dishes