Meat Mushroom Saute Definition Materials
- 200 g lean meat
- 400 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tomatoes
- 5 pointed peppers
- Take 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 1 glass of olive oil tea
How to make sautéed mushrooms with meat?
- Sauté meat until tender in skillet. Cut the stems of the mushrooms and wash them.
- Add to meat. Add olive oil and continue to sauté. Add the chopped onions, the chopped green bell peppers, and the chopped tomatoes and peel again.
- Add garlic and chili and sauté for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
What are the tricks of defining succulent mushroom stir fry?
- Boiling the meat before the recipe starts will shorten the length of the meal.
- To season the stir fry, you can add a tablespoon of boiled broth to the stir fry.
- If you will be using frozen meat, leave the meat in the bottom of the refrigerator overnight.
1 serving Meat Mushrooms Saute How many calories?
- A serving of the sautéed mushroom mushroom is approximately 255 calories. It is rich in protein, iron and phosphorous.
Inviting Dishes Receive Recipes with Mushrooms Meat Dishes Different Vegetable Dishes Definitions of Meat