Tools for grilling vegetable sheets
- 500 g lean meat
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 potatoes
How to make a roast of roasted vegetables?
- First, add oil to the sheet and heat it up. Then put the minced meat on the plate and fry.
- Continue grilling the meat until you can juice. When it starts to fry, add the chopped onions.
- Meanwhile, cut carrots, aubergines, potatoes, and tomatoes.
- After cooking the onions, add the tomatoes and mix.
- When the tomatoes are cooked, add the remaining ingredients and mix with spices. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Finally, place the cooked food on the serving plate. You can serve the vegetable roast with vegetables with pilaf rice and radish salad. Enjoy your meal.
What are the key points of the definition of vegetable toast roasting?
- If you don’t have a sheet, you can also use a slim bottom tray.
- You may also prefer shredded lamb over beef.
- As the vegetables will shrink during cooking, be sure to cut them to a medium size.
- Carrots and potatoes should be added later as they cook faster than other vegetables.
- In addition to the vegetables in the description, you can use take and green pepper.
How many calories are in one serving of vegetable slide roaster?
- A serving of roasted vegetables with greens has approximately 195 calories. It is rich in protein and iron.
Buy different vegetable dishes Meat dishes Holiday dishes Practical meal definitions Meat definitions